Wednesday, March 24, 2010

English was awesome-ness

Oh. My. god.

This was my very first thought post looking at the english question paper. And it wasn't the OMG-I'm-Gonna-Flunk kind of Oh My god, it was the the YAY-I'm-Gonna-Rock-It OMG. God, I absolutely LOVED the way my heart did a 'lil dance upon seeing the questions. I wanted to scream with delight ! (I OBVIOUSLY didn't do that, lest I should be kicked out of the examination room. :P). *sigh* Sometimes, life's seems too beautiful to be true !

Okay, I guess you've had enough of me ranting off about how I did SUPERBLY well in my English Board Exam. *smug*

By the way, I think I've convinced mom to let me go to Bhavan's. Like, convinced her enough to get her consent.

Ohhhh lalala ! I'm loving the way life is right now. And YOU, yes YOU, better keep the Green monster away from this angelic post of mine. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment