Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Random thoughts strike at 2:20 AM. :|

It's pretty hot today. Like, not HOT hot, but HUMID hot. It's the kind of day when all you want to do is lie in a tub full of water, listening to songs, reading a book and day-dreaming occassionally. *sigh* How I wish it could be so ! For some reason, I find writng in a journal much more comforting than writing a blog. It isn't even about privacy. It's just the way you watch your hand writing unceasingly, giving a direction to your haphazard thoughts. It's the feeling of pride a completed entry in your journal instills within you. It's about the mild pain you feel in your fingers post the whole ordeal, but know that it's worth it. It's about re-reading the past entries, running your fingers over it, and feeling the emotions you were going through at that point of time all over again. It's about all of this, and a lot more.

anyway, thanks to Sharmada, I've now been inspired to start a blog of my own. I don't expect it to be popular. I don't expect people to take time out and read the crazy and weird stuff I write. I just want to know what it feels like to write a blog. I want to let it all out right here. I just want to be me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment