Thursday, November 3, 2011

I refuse !

Make me the mourner of your tragedy
The executor of your sins
Hear me say this, I refuse to be !
Hear me say this, I refuse to let you win!

A fire mistaken for calm
The calm, for upheaval
As I run away from the nightmares, closer they swarm
Hear me say this, I refuse not to feel !

The tears were all shed for you
(Or so they were thought to be)
As you force me to live life through your tainted view
Hear me say this, I shut my eyes, I refuse to see !

You enter me, my soul exits
The venom of your lust courses through my viens
Hear me say this, I refuse to be the puzzle peice that fits!
Hear me say this, I refuse to let my selfless love be a bane !

Hear me say this, I refuse to be bound by a love so sour
Hear me say this, I refuse to set my chagrin free
Hear me say this, I refuse to let you be in unjust power
Hear me say this, I refuse to let you be ME...

No comments:

Post a Comment