Sunday, July 3, 2011

Trying to justify the randomness from time to time :P

Okay, this is a very random, senseless and thoughtless poem. I wrote it while I was trying to get through a math class alive, so bear with me. I just thought a blog needs to be about ALL of your work, irrespective of how you rate it. :)

Come on now, grab hold of my hand,
Let’s paint this silence, the deepest shade of sands,
The brightest of reds, the dullest of grays,
The gloom of the night, the beauty of the day.

A word unspoken is a word colored,
All our joys and sorrows we left unheard,
Wanting to break free of such a cliché existence,
Tears, smiles, secrets, inhibitions; love in its most twisted sense.

Oh, fly !
Live before you die !
A laugh before a sigh,
And everything shall be alright !

No comments:

Post a Comment