Thursday, February 3, 2011

Departed Love

The red skies, the crescent moon,

They vouch for this scathed soul,

The zenith darkens as we near our doom

I stand by and watch as you gnaw at my incomplete whole.



Your eyes darken, they haunt my dreams,

Glinting with a strange, sadistic contentment,

I find myself tearing away my heart at the realms,

As I discover that the voice was owned but the words were lent.



You, a mere spectator to my failed attempts at restoring the perfect picture by bits and pieces,

Or maybe it is just too perfect to be relived ?

you broaden your wrath as my existence ceases,

I bow my head, silenced by the eerie quiet.......a soul that once lived.



Your lies, they throb through my veins,

Poisoning me, my love, my soul,

Such a horrifying beauty, I suffocate under your reign,

The hallucinations start intervening with this dead life as the days roll.



I laugh, it is such a hollow sound,

Searching for something I once found,

The frizzled emotions, the sly innocence,

I search for bliss in your hell, as you mar my heaven with your vengeance.



Your precarious steps were what this lucid love was made of,

ME, a bitter truth, a bitter existence......the bitter half ?

You place your hand over my heart-it seers,

I hold my breath, trying not to give in to the amplified fears.

No comments:

Post a Comment