Thursday, December 16, 2010

I want to live SHS again

This blog post goes out to all of those people who made all of my SHS moments worth cherishing. I love you guys, okay ? And no matter what life does to us, our friendship, our sisterhood, you guys will always hold a special place in my heart.

I want to play rugby in the netball court. Pointless, random fun. A game without rules ( because we weren't aware of them :P ) . And then, I want to drop to the ground, exhausted, yet exhilarated. :)

I want to sit in a circle in the school grounds, devouring each other's tiffins, because our own weren't enough. Special mention to Nischal's chane, Noor's pasta, Shiru's "posh" tiffin and Anter's super-fattening paranthas.

I want to get into trouble for playing without permission, and then make lame excuses like, " We have an extremely important match tomorrow ( even though we had a week to go ). " " Noor was about to leave to get the permission signed by Sister Sebastina ( and we all stared at Noor, while she started failing miserably at fibbing. :P )

I want to stand in the school corridors with Shiru on those cold December mornings, try to get ourselves defrosted. ( 'Cause we were too cool to wear those dorky slacks. :P )

I want to fight with R.B. Singh Ma'am and Katyal Ma'am. Fight for the right, fight for us.

I want too groan everytime the tuesday tests came up, and jump with joy everytime they got cancelled/postponed.

I want to......I want to do a lot of things, and more. A blog post is too insignif1acnt and unsatisfactory for it.

I want to live Sacred Heart again. I want to live US again. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment